Standard 3-Ring Scuba Dive Log Book Bindercompact dive log binder then we also sell a standard dive log book binder that will fit typical 3 ring punched pages.
Made to the same high quality specifications as our smaller binder the extra space lets it have additional pockets for cards and pens.
Because we also include a set of integral page protectors to keep your log pages nice and flat, we can still make this binder more flexible and compact than typical black cordura versions. It has a width of 18cm (7 inches) and a height of 25cm (10 inches) with no wasted space.
This is a lot more compact than some binders on the market so if buying for existing pages please double check they will fit. It is designed for a page size of 203mm high by 140mm wide as optimum.
Available in both blue/grey and red/grey models.
Just like our compact binder, it has all the features you would expect:
- water-resistant zip-closed padded outer
- inside extra mesh pockets that are perfect for standard PADI dive tables as well as elasticated pen holders, a wrist lanyard, ribbon place marker, credit card pockets, and a velcro pocket.
- an extra pocket on the outside to hold useful extras (such as you very own log book stamp)
- large black 3-ring format which can hold 5 packs of logs (125 sheets of paper).
- larger ergonomic zip pulls for ease of opening.
- double stitching on all zips and main seams.
Whilst not as compact as our smaller binder it is still made from the same tough but light materials and so it weighs just 282 grams (10 ounces) and this increases to 323 grams (11.5 ounces) with the included page protectors.
Each binder comes with integrated page protectors as standard (shown in the last image), but obviously not with any of the space pens, log packs, tabbed dividers, and stamps used in the pictures!
New for 2014! We now offer full colour hard wearing plastic tabbed dividers for your dive log binder.
To go with the binder we can also provide a set of plastic card holders for all your certification cards.
Make sure that you choose "Standard Binder" size pages to fit this binder. All of our different log pages are available at this size (unless indicated otherwise). More info on the page sizes we sell and compatibility with binders can be found here.